BBP (Bloodborne Pathogens) 29CFR1910.1030
- For all groups having Designated First Aid Responders
- Reviews all components of the Standard
- Reviews client’s Written Exposure Control Plan
- Can be combined with CPR/AED and/or Basic First Aid
MEDICAL OFFICE OSHA
- Conducted Onsite at your facility
- 4 Hour Presentation includes:Introduction to OSHA, Electrical Safety, Exits and Fire Prevention, Walking/Working Surfaces, Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Communication and Ergonomics
10-Hour and 30-Hour General Industry Courses
10-Hour and 30-Hour Construction Courses
(BGH&S, Inc., subcontracts with local Health & Safety Experts on many components of these courses)
INDIVIDUAL TOPICS/COURSES CAN BE REQUESTED:
Hazard Communication, Hazardous Materials, Exits &Fire Prevention, LockOut/TagOut, Walking/Working Surfaces, Introduction to OSHA, Electrical Safety, Machine Guarding, Ergonomics, and many more.
Please call us about tailoring a course for your business!