CERTIFICATION: 2-YEAR Card: Includes: eManual, eLearning Links (Quarterly Review), eReminders, FREE MOBILE APP: GoToAid
BLS FOR HCP (Clinical)
Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider and Professional Rescuers
AHA and ASHI Courses Available: both follow the ECC/ILCOR 2010 Guidelines); choose the course that best fits your needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Lifeguards, First Responders who need Healthcare Provider (some Fire, Police and EMS)
- Medical and Dental Professionals and Students entering School
LENGTH: 3-4 Hours
NOTE: Both Basic and Recertification attendees must complete the new 2010 Guidelines. “Recertification” means an expiration date that is no longer than the end of the month of the certification date. A BASIC course must be taken beyond that date, per all the major training organizations.
- Adult/Child/Infant, 1-and 2-Rescuer CPR/AED
- Choking Signs and Symptoms (Conscious to Unconscious Choking, all ages)
- AED Scenario drills (using AED used by client when possible)
- Practice using Pocket Mask, Bag Mask, Face Shield
- Chain of Survival and Client’s Emergency Action Plan
- Stroke and Sudden Cardiac Arrest/Heart Attack Signs and Symptoms
* PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Pack (Key Chain Face Shield/Gove Pack) available for small extra fee, if interested